WEEKLY CHALLENGE #4
- WRITE: It’s the TWO SENTENCE challenge! You have three choices…
- Romance: Using only two sentences, write a complete love scene that makes us swoon.
- Humour: Using only two sentences, make us laugh.
- Horror: Using only two sentences, scare us silly!
Choose only one from the three choices above. The idea is to write a complete scene using just two sentences that either scares us, makes us laugh or gets the romantic side of us lit up. So are you up for the challenge? Of course you are!
- COMMENT: You MUST comment on FOUR other entries to qualify. If you do not, your entry will be disqualified from the challenge. Give and take… Keep the cycle going.
- ***IMPORTANT*** In order to qualify, you MUST vote for your TOP TWO choices. If you don’t vote, you cannot win this challenge (even if you receive the most votes!). To vote, you need to reply to the email that goes out for the Weekly Challenges. In that email, if you scroll to the bottom, you will see all the information you need to vote for this challenge.You must join our mailing list in order to receive the weekly voting email.
- DEADLINE: Tuesday, April 19th at 11:59 p.m. PST. Voting booth will open for this challenge on Wednesday, April 20th, and the winners will be announced the following Wednesday, April 27th.
- CONGRATULATIONS: To the winners of Challenge #2… Tim Hillebrant, Craig Lincoln and Ellen Best!
THIS CHALLENGE IS OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS!
© 2016, Writer’s Carnival. All rights reserved.
The author has granted WritersCarnival.ca, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.