WEEKLY CHALLENGE #3
- WRITE: In 200 words or less, make your reader laugh and then cry. Two very different emotions in a short amount of time. What do you think? Are you up for the challenge?
- COMMENT: You MUST comment on FOUR other entries to qualify. If you do not, your entry will be disqualified from the challenge. Give and take… Keep the cycle going.
- ***IMPORTANT*** In order to qualify, you MUST vote for your TOP TWO choices. If you don’t vote, you cannot win this challenge (even if you receive the most votes!). To vote, you need to reply to the email that goes out for the Weekly Challenges. In that email, if you scroll to the bottom, you will see all the information you need to vote for this challenge.You must join our mailing list in order to receive the weekly voting email.
- DEADLINE: Tuesday, April 12th at 11:59 p.m. PST. Voting booth will open for this challenge on Wednesday, April 13th, and the winners will be announced the following Wednesday, April 20th.
- CONGRATULATIONS: To the winners of Challenge #1… Dave Allen, Annalie Buscarino and Thomas Paine!
THIS CHALLENGE IS OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS!
© 2016, Writer’s Carnival. All rights reserved.
The author has granted WritersCarnival.ca, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.